Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Well that's it for tonight

It's about eight o'clock - I'm in a small internet cafe on the same block as my hotel. I'm listening to the radio playing songs from Lil' Wayne to local artists like Praye - of course I'm digging the local artist more... The computers are old school dell monitors/and dell/compaq hard drives - they all seem to have been built. It cost me 60 gp's an hour to use the internet here. That's about 60 cents an hour. Not bad huh!

Tomorrow I'm going to get some fabric sewn.
I must admit that as much as I try not be so materialistic, I love fashion. So I am a little OD when it comes to getting some cool outfits made. I ordered some great dresses last week. Just about two hours ago, I ordered two suits and two dresses. When I went to Bonwire, (the Kente Cloth town) I bought a beautiful hand woven cloth. Tomorrow I'm going to get a dress made from it, and two more sun dresses from these beautiful fabrics that I got from the Cape Coast.
Check out my fabrics: The one on the far right was woven in Bonwire...

No comments: